Monday, September 8, 2008

Thing 19

I really had not listened to many podcasts in the past, but I certainly can see the appeal. As I compose this Thing, I am still upset about the disappointing Vikings loss to the Packers last night on Monday Night Football. So, I am linking to a podcast I found of a radio interview with Vikings Corner Back Antoine Winfield discussing the heartbreaking loss on KFAN radio. I also subscribed to this feed from The Power Trip morning show so I will now get all the future podcasts of heartbreaking Vikings losses in my Bloglines account. Cool.

Not only did I search for podcasts using a variety of directories, link to a specific podcast, and subscribe to a regular Feed, I created my very first podcast using Gcast as well:

Subscribe Free
Add to my Page

No comments: