Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Thing 13

Well, I spent quite a lot of time exploring online productivity tools. I created a couple of summer to-do lists using Ta-da. The links are as follows:
I also personalized my Google Homepage on my laptop at home to display a variety of personal stuff like the weather. I seem to be obsessed with the weather as of late. I guess I really am not gonna spend much time blogging about this Thing cause I am anxious to move on to Thing 14 (I have been stuck on Thing 13 for over 2 months!).

3 comments:

LibraryLady said...

Where's Grace's To-do list? Hobey's includes things like napping, eating, bathing, talking, and stealing spots. It's even charted on the fridge ... I know she's a busy gal.

Carrie Watts said...

Hey. Looks like you have a lot of fun stuff planned this summer! I just hope it doesn't take away from your time spent blogging...

Library Guy said...

Silly me librarylady, of course Grace has a to-do list like Hobey! Ask and you shall receive...