Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thing 11

Well, I have explored del.icio.us and think it is kind of a neat resource. I am not sure if I will use it to organize my websites as I am so used to using my bookmarks on my browser. Perhaps, I will change as I become more familiar with it. I registered for an account but had trouble downloading the buttons to my toolbar. I am quite sure it is related to our staff computers being so locked down. If that is the case, I don't really see having an opportunity to use it at my library. I will try adding the buttons on my home computer. Whether or not I will use it (as I am a such a creature of habit), time will tell. I do like the idea of being able to see other sites using the same tags. I think it could be very beneficial when researching using websites. I enjoyed the podcast on del.icio.us. It was very informative and easy to understand. I also used tags in my previous post.

Grace really does not care about tagging and bookmarking websites. But she does enjoy playing tag with her brother Andy.

No comments: