Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thing 3

I had heard so much about RSS feeds and had a pretty good understanding as to what they were, but never took the time to create an account with either Bloglines or Google Reader. Well, this afternoon I created an account with both. At first I naturally was going to register for a Google Reader (as I am a Google nut), but I thought I would give Bloglines a try too. I'm glad I did. It seems much cleaner to me and easier to use. Jury is still out though, as I have only had them both for a day. Perhaps my opinion will change. Speaking of my new readers, I think I will pay them a visit and enjoy my word of the day and check CNN's latest feeds.

Grace doesn't seem to really have an opinion on RSS feeds. She pretty much only cares about the feed I put in her dish.

2 comments:

~jd said...

okay, grace rocks. but where is andy? it's time to bring him out too. and give him his shine time in a headshot (or body shot) like grace :)

nice water btw...is that the Mother Lake? as is Superior? nice shots... and agree highly with the thoughts on thing 3. nicely stated...

Library Guy said...

The body of water is Mille Lacs. The photo was taken last year on my birthday. As for Andy not in the photos... Well, This blog is Just for Grace and I. Andy can be seen in on my Flickr page.