Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thing 9

I must admit that I am partial to Google Docs as I use it all of the time. Members of my dart team (you heard me) often use it when we collaborate and create and update our team schedule. It is easily accessed from our private blog (yeah, that's right...our private dart blog). It is quite intuitive and was easily learned by my teammates. I played around with Zoho Writes a bit and it seemed fine too. However, I was so irritated with how clunky Zoho Show was, I think I would recommend Google Docs.

1 comment:

~jd said...

google rocks. esp when we have learned in comparison to our learning experiences through this project. (From Thing 8's post, Ellie would like to mention her favorite snack is popcorn. Grace has quite the polished palate :) you're smokin' up the Things this week...nice work!