Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thing 8

I understand many of our staff computers are unable to display my photo cube that I created from Picture Trail. Such a shame as so many may not get to see a photo presentation of perhaps the greatest drama ever on television (or at least that is the opinion of a certain male librarian and his pal, Grace).





I whipped up a quick slide presentation in Zoho Show, but I had trouble embedding it into my blog. It embedded fine, but after it was posted I got error messages whenever I clicked on any links on my blog. Weird. So, I am just providing you all a link to Library Guy and his cat Grace's favorite snack (I borrowed the idea of presenting a recipe from my pal Runner girl). I think Zoho Show was a little clunky but offered more tools than Thumbstacks.

I think these photo sharing tools like Photo Trail provide a neat way to spruce up photo presentations. I can see a real value to the Slide presentation tools (Zoho Show) as a way of allowing multiple people view your presentation on the Web. Not only can you allow anyone with access to the Web view your presentation, but you can allow them to edit your presentation as well. This would save time if multiple people were working on the same presentation.

1 comment:

LibraryLady said...

I've seen a recipe close to yours but just like KCF's iteration of this tool, yours crumped on me too--making it unusable at least on library computers.

Keep up the great work on your blog. It's getting fun now to see how everybody's racin' to the finish.

~H